SOPlayer Download Instructions
PROVIDER ID 455
To download to Amazon Device, Please follow these step by step instructions to assist you with downloading our SOPlayer app. Please refer to the video below to if you need further assistance.
- From the main screen of the Firestick/FireTV navigate to SETTINGS in the upper right corner.
- Then go to “MY FIRETV” or “MY DEVICE’
- Go down to Developer options and TURN ON apps from Unknown Sources and ADB debugging
- Next, From the home/main screen of the Amazon device, navigate to the search in the top left corner and click enter on the magnifying glass
- Type in “Downloader” and click to install and open the app
- Once the app is open for SOPlayer app Type: kodikiller.tv/nora2.apk
- click Go, and allow the file to download
- After the file has downloaded, you will be prompted to install by clicking “Install” in the bottom right of the screen.
- After it is installed click open and enter your username/password/provider ID to begin streaming.
- Please NOTE the USERNAME AND PASSWORD will be provided by us VIA Email or FB Messenger after placing an order on our website. The login information for the website is only to control payments and cannot be used to log into the SOPlayer App!
Android, Laptop & Windows Devices
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup our Android App for android TV boxes
- Step1: Open a web browser on your device
- Step2: Type : http://kodikiller.tv/nora2.apk
in the search bar, click enter, and allow the file to download.
- Step3: After the file has downloaded, you will go back to your main screen and go to your apps.
- Step4: Find either “Downloads” or “APK/APP Installer and open the app.
- Step5: Find the file labeled “nora2.apk” and click it to begin the installation. (If prompted to allow devices from unknown source, allow)
- Step6: Once the app has installed, Open and enter your credentials to begin streaming.